Anazole is a reversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzymes. It is very good anti-neoplastic agent. It is designed to treat the breast cancer in females who have attained their menopausal stage. This is recommended when the tamoxifen do not respond to treat the surgical procedure for the breast cancer. Also it avoids the comeback of the breast cancer. Generic Anastrazole is the active compound of the drug. You can buy Anazole from our site at a very affordable price.
Generic Anastrazole is the working element of the Arimidex. The medicine belongs to the class of the aromatase inhibitor. It is reversible non-steroidal drug. Aromatase enzymes basically carry out the conversion steps of androgens into estrogen. The breast cancer develops when there is excess amount of estrogen in body. It is a hormone replacement therapy. The aim of this therapy is to withdraw estrogen, which is alarmed to cause the expansion of tumour.
INDICATIONS FOR ARIMIDEX (ANAZOLE)
- Anazole is known to reduce the estradiol in males.
- In teen-agers it is designated for pubertal gynecomastica.
- In woman it is indicated to be used only in post-menopausal women for the treatment of breast cancer and also after surgery with or without radiation.
DRUG INTERACTION SHOWN BY ARIMIDEX (ANAZOLE)
- Anazole should not be used with tamoxifen as they can lessen the level of the drug in the body.
- Estrogen hormone
- products that contain estrogen
- Cytochrome P450.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR ARIMIDEX (ANAZOLE)
- Anazole is not to be used in women who are pregnant
- Anazole receiving patient should plan to conceive baby
- Anazole is not to be used in patients with hypersensitivity reaction towards the drug.
Anazole is not to be used in premenopausal female patient.
DOSES OF ARIMIDEX (ANAZOLE)
- The preparation is offered in the tablet form.
- The dose accepted is 1mg daily
- It is to be taken once in a day.
- In case of continuous tumor progression take the drug on regular basis.
- Have the drug with or without food.
- Maximum dose for a female in a day is 10 mg daily.
MISSED DOSE OF ARIMIDEX
In case of forget to take any dose then take it as soon as you recall. If it is just about time for the next dose then bounce the missed dose and continue to take the next dose on time with normal schedule. Patients should not take two doses at the same time.
OVER DOSING OF ARIMIDEX
Never attempt for overdosing of any drug. The symptoms of overdosing of Anazole are sleepiness and nuisance.
SIDE-EFFECTS OF ARIMIDEX (ANAZOLE)
There are some additional unwanted effects that can be seen with drug consumption but the extent and severity of the side effects vary from one person to other. The side effects that can be experienced after the consumption of the Arimidex:-
- Common side effects- unclear vision, giddiness, annoyance, nervousness, pounding in the ear, dumpiness of breath.
- Less common side effects- cough, fever or chills, vaginal flow of blood, arm pain or back pain or jaw pain and chest stiffness.
PRECAUTIONS REGARDING ARIMIDEX (ANAZOLE)
While using the Arimidex it is necessary to follow some precautionary steps:-
- If allergic or oversensitive to generic Anazole then do not use this drug.
- Patient taking the Anazole should have a regular check-up for determining their bone mineral density.
- Patient with pre-existing ischemic heart disease should be very cautious as there is an increase of ischemic cardiovascular events.
- In Case of irritating, stinging or numbness senses immediately contact your health provider.